The Chardonnay gives this wine its finesse and elegance, the Sauvignon its subtle aroma of hazelnuts and exotic fruits and the Semillon its roundness, length and rich taste.
Wine making & fining:
- Harvest: Exclusively manual on the estate vineyards followed by optic sorting.
- Vinification: Picked in cases and pressed pneumatically as whole grapes, sedimentation and fermentation are done at a low temperature (18°C). When the sugars are exhausted, the wine is racked off and sulphured to prevent malolactic fermentation.
- Ageing: The various wines are matured for several months in French oak casks, before being blended, stabilized and bottled.
- This wine can be served as an aperitif or with delicate fresh fish and shellfish. To be served chilled at 8°C.
- Potential aging: It can be kept for 2 to 3 years in a good cellar, but it is preferable to drink it in the same year.