Chardonnay from 25 years old Château St Thomas vineyards located on 1000 m altitude.
Wine making & fining:
Alcohol fermentation launched in tanks, then it continues in oak barrels. Controlled
low temperature 18ºC. Wines are matured in barrels on fine lees for 6 months with regulated stirring of the lees. No malolactic fermentation.
- Golden yellow, clear & brilliant.
- Rich & explosive nose concentration bringing back to mind exotic fruits & banana.
- Well balanced with vanilla notes & roasted almonds.
- Serving temperature: 8-10° C.
- Food Affinities: Ideal with shellfish, seafood, creamy & white meat, as well as goat cheese.
- Potential aging: 4 to 6 years.