Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah & Cabernet Sauvignon.
Wine making & fining:
Alcoholic fermentation and maceration in thermo-regulated tanks with controlled temperatures. Aged for several months in concrete and stainless steel tanks, wines are blended before bottling.
- Cardinal red with dark purple nuances.
- Rich nose close to conifer aromas (eucalyptus & pine), burnt scents, ink and spices.
- Serving temperature: 12-14° C.
- Food Affinities: Excellent with Lebanese & Mediterranean cuisine & pasta.
- Potential aging: 6 to 8 years.