Viognier, Clairette, Sauvignon Blanc, Muscat à Petits Grains, Bourboulenc, Chardonnay.
Wine making & fining:
- Harvest: Manual on the estate’s vineyards.
- Vinification: After destemming, the berries undergo maceration on the skins. The grapes are then pressed and left to settle at 8 degrees. This is followed by a cold liquid stabilization and alcohol fermentation at a controlled 16 degrees and stabilization.
- Bottling: At the château, 6 months after vinification, using pre-selected premium 44-24mm natural corks.
- A brilliant, clear yellow with gold highlights.
- The nose is clear and elegant with a very fine complexity. The first bouquet is very expressive, revealing intense Muscat and floral notes with hints of apricot. The second bouquet is fruitier and offers notes of peach, watermelon and fresh apricots with discrete notes of white flowers.
- Serve chilled at around 8 degrees.
- Food Affinities: Lebanese mezze, smoked salmon, grilled or poached shellfish, cooked fish in sauce or goat cheese.