Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon and Mourvèdre
Wine making & fining:
- Harvest: Manual on the estate’s vineyards.
- Vinification: In tanks with a maceration period ranging from four to five weeks.
- Ageing: 16 months in 50% new, 25% one-year-old, 25% two–year-old French oak barrels.
- Bottling: At the château using premium 49x24mm natural corks.
- Brilliant cherry with purple reflections.
- The first bouquet is of strong intensity, revealing notes of pepper, violet, vanilla, coconut and forest fruits with further hints of red fruit and coffee. There are further evolved notes of menthol and spice as well as leather and cigar box.
- Decant for 30 minutes at 17-19 degrees
- Food Affinities: Delicately cooked meat, light game, lamb or soft cheese..
- Potential aging: When stored in optimum conditions it can be laid down for more than 10 years.
92/100 in Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate