Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Viognier & Obeidy
Wine making & fining:
Bleeding method. Fermentation is controlled with low temperature. Fining in Low and controlled fermentation temperature then fining in stainless steel tanks for 6 months. No malolactic fermentation.
- Golden color with green reflection, clear & brilliant.
- Citrus notes (lime, grapefruit), pear & floral notes.
- Serving temperature: 8-10° C
- Food Affinities: Festive aperitif, with salads, appetizers & seafood
- Potential aging: 2 to 3 years