Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon and Mourvèdre
Wine making & fining:
- Harvest: Manual on the estate’s vineyards.
- Vinification: The wine is made by bleeding 2/3 of the juice and by pressing the remaining 1/3, followed by “debourbage” at 5 degrees and alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature of about 14-16 degrees.
- Bottling: At the château, four months after vinification and stabilization, using premium 44-24mm natural corks on 750ml and 1,500ml bottles and 44-22mm corks on 375ml bottles.
- Bright salmon with brilliant silver highlights.
- The first bouquet is fresh with a fine intensity, revealing subtle notes of exotic fruits, lychees and peaches mixed with notes of raspberry and blackcurrant. The second bouquet is still exotic, offering intense notes of passion fruit and mango. The nose is clear, delicate and complex.
- Decant for 30 minutes at 17-19 degrees
- Food Affinities: Grilled meats.